Blog Post‎ > ‎

Pre-Crowdfunding services

posted Aug 26, 2013, 1:58 PM by David Khorram   [ updated Jan 12, 2014, 6:40 PM ]

Fast and expedited CrowdFunding promotion program  

Who we promote and how: 

CrowdFunding issuers- people that have already launched a CrowdFunding campaign that needs fast and rapid CrowdFunding campaign promotions, followers  and backers.

By now you know:

  1. When you bring 30% of the required traffic to your campaign you get a chance that CrowdFunding portal managers will help you with the other 70%
  2.  CrowdFunding portals are businesses, They have to generate revenue in order to be able to support their infrastructure. On a daily basis they recieve 100 campaigns launched on their websites and they have to pick the winners. If you bring 30 % (you are a winner) , they use their database (email addresses from the past and their portal 1st page) and help you with the 70%. They love to make money with you (around 10% of your successful funding) 
  3. How can we help you when you already started your campaign?
    1. We know we have less than 60 to 30 days, thus we need to use our infrastructure to promote you campaign:  
      1. First, using Your Video in less than 22 days
        1. We optimize the video content for relevant key phrases 
        2. We upload your optimized video to CrowdFundingPlanning's YouTube channel (Social Media channels) and get you between 30,000 to 50,000 views, reviews or likes.
        3. We upload your video over 35+ other video servers
        4. We add to Your Video Subscribers 
        5. We build backlinks to the video and will try hard to get it to the 1st page of search. This will help you during and after your CrowdFunding Campaign (Go to market) 
      2. Second, we use your CrowdFunding campaign URL and above video URL and spin 20 different messages and tag lines in our own Social Media accounts and communities every 15 minutes for 30 to 60 days. This includes:
        1. Twitter accounts ( 60,000 +  followers ) 
        2. FaceBook accounts ( 20,000 likes )  
        3. Pinterest account
        4. Linkedin Account and Groups ( 2200+ in account  
        5. Google Plus accounts and Groups  ( 2200+ in account and 1000+ in communities 
      3. Third, your campaign website 
        1. If you have a website we will spin it in our social media accounts
        2. If you do not have one, we will:
          1. Build a 5 page website in fabric of Google
          2. Load it up to Google server via Google Apps
          3. Add a button call Preorder or Join us and link it to your Campaign 
          4. Send you a portal on how to use your website and how add blog content
          5. Make it ready for after CrwodFunding campaign 
            1. Shopping Cart
            2. Fulfillment software
            3. Email marketing software
            4. Help desk software
            5. Client relationship management software ( CRM ) 
            6. Database inventory software
            7. ERP business life cycle software
            8. Training and more 
      4. Fourth, We have additional promotional packages and programs (our secret recipe) that can boost your campaign:
        1. Building your Crowd 
          1. Social Media accounts setup and design  
          2. Social Media accounts  promotion
          3. Social Media accounts  early crowd , friends, likes, follower and plus development 
          4. Social Media accounts  relevant friends, likes, follower and plus development 
          5. Social Media accounts Community development
        2. Content development 
          1. Auto content Generator
          2. Content blogging and web site embed 
          3. Blog distributions
          4. Building relevant blogger networks of experts and enthusiast  
        3. We can assist you to raise Pre CrowdFunding funds using your network of Friends and family 
          1. Development steps:  http://www.crowdfundingbillboard.com/how-to-share
          2. Mobile portal : www.Originalinvestors.com
          3. Sample : http://www.originalinvestors.com/join-now
      5. The best is for you to contact us directly at 949-442-6666 ext 103 or Contactus@CrowdFundingplanning.com 

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” 


CrowdFunding help  and CrowdFunding assistance to build your crowd
The best is for you to contact us directly at 949-442-6666 ext 103 or Contactus@CrowdFundingplanning.com
Comments